欢迎来到 Daniel's dairy, 希望你快乐每一天!
Welcome to Daniel's dairy, hope that you enjoy while reading my dairy.

On 2 of September 1989, a boy who was given name Daniel Yii had come to this world. He is born in a town called Sibu ... ...

什么是价值?只要你认为它/他/她对你是有意义的,那就是价值。

I am recording all the processes of my life through this blog ... I hope that my experience might benefit "YOU"!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7 of November 2010 Two different world

Today weather is nice. I am listening to 十年一刻 by 苏打绿 while I am writing my diary today. This is a nice song. I am thinking of the differences of my world with the world outside. The world outside full of 虚假 and other negative impressions. I am tired to stay at there. I like to stay at my world which is slower in progression and harmony. I can feel the peace in my heart and most importantly, I can live happily. I hate the world outside. I wouldnt be so stress and more .... ....

But i cant choose my life at this moment. I have to stay there and enjoy what happen there. I am willing to stay there for few years, to see the difference types of people. The more i see, the more i learn. But one days, i will come back to where i belong. I would like to have a simple life with a house, a car and most importantly, with a person who willing to live with me until the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment