欢迎来到 Daniel's dairy, 希望你快乐每一天!
Welcome to Daniel's dairy, hope that you enjoy while reading my dairy.

On 2 of September 1989, a boy who was given name Daniel Yii had come to this world. He is born in a town called Sibu ... ...

什么是价值?只要你认为它/他/她对你是有意义的,那就是价值。

I am recording all the processes of my life through this blog ... I hope that my experience might benefit "YOU"!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

9.12.2010 IT and Me!

Today is rainy day and a busy day. I helped my uncle to build up a new PC this afternoon. Sometimes, I would think if i have choosen the right way. Why am i not study IT but Food Science & Nutrition? I am iterested in IT and would like to follow the trend of IT but i think most of the man will do this. There is nothing special. Besides, may be i know a little bit more regarding those software and hardware of computer but my concentration is not at there. Somehow, I am bored with those repeating simple problems.

When i helped people solved the IT problems, they will ask what is the reason caused the problem? I am really dont know how to tell as I said before i am not the proffesional. I cant give you the exact answer. My answer may be correct or may be wrong. Besides, some terms i used are too hard for you to understand as you are not in this area. ( Feeling tiring and bored ... ...)

Sometimes, when I helped to solve the IT stuffes, i will get those praisings. May be for others, it is important to them but for me it is just nothing.I just use the things that i know to help people. In the future, I will make IT as one of my interest but i wont step into this big family as i know the it is actually a dangerous job. If you work with those IT stuff, please becareful as it will bring side effect to your health, organs and emotion. I will get as far as i can from this because i had the bad experience with it but i will still help those who has the IT problems if i am free.

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE! PLEASE CLICK GOOGLE ADS (atleast 10) ON www.ethirukural.blogspot.com MAKE THIS WORLD BE HAPPY! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete