欢迎来到 Daniel's dairy, 希望你快乐每一天!
Welcome to Daniel's dairy, hope that you enjoy while reading my dairy.

On 2 of September 1989, a boy who was given name Daniel Yii had come to this world. He is born in a town called Sibu ... ...

什么是价值?只要你认为它/他/她对你是有意义的,那就是价值。

I am recording all the processes of my life through this blog ... I hope that my experience might benefit "YOU"!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I need a silent place !

A new life will be started after half month later.
I hope that my mental and heart will be changed together will my physical look.
This is not the life that i wanted.
I need more quality life. 
Within this half month, I have a lot of things to be finished.
But somehow, i am so bored with thesis.
I am very tiring nowadays.
I need a long rest.
I need to FIND A SILENT PLACE and rest my mind, heart and body.
Where is that place ?
God I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment