欢迎来到 Daniel's dairy, 希望你快乐每一天!
Welcome to Daniel's dairy, hope that you enjoy while reading my dairy.

On 2 of September 1989, a boy who was given name Daniel Yii had come to this world. He is born in a town called Sibu ... ...

什么是价值?只要你认为它/他/她对你是有意义的,那就是价值。

I am recording all the processes of my life through this blog ... I hope that my experience might benefit "YOU"!

Monday, September 3, 2012

New Challenges for My SEM 2 in M.B.A. Study

Study is boring and meaningless without objectives.Prior to the new SEM starts,I was thinking of new achievement. Opportunity sometimes comes without any sign. On last Saturday, I had a great chat with one of the lecturer. The discussion motivated me to achieve higher goals than I had set earlier. The achievements I obtained in SEM 1 were:

(1) The method to access the fundamental knowledge in particular area and find the relationship between the fundamental theories stated by different authors. From there, a new model/framework was proposed. 

(2) A better writing skill by applying the fundamental knowledge to complete a strategy or plan in specific areas. 

The weakness during my SEM1 

(1) Thinking is too superficial while apply the fundamental knowledge to complete a strategy or plan in specific areas. The linkage between fundamental theories with written plan is too weak. 

(2) The fundamental theories I obtained in particular is too little to come out with a more comprehensive framework or model. 

(3) Failed to manage group work in professional way due to different educated level individuals. Works were mostly dependent on group leader. 

The study objectives of SEM2:
(1) Intensive literature review is needed for particular area before starts to write a marketing/IT plan. The theories should applied correctly in the written plan. To ensure the written plan is workable in real world as well as to obtain the advance skill to apply the existing knowledge (outcome of the research) in the case by inquiring the fundamental theories.

(2) To learn the skill to turn the research to commercial world through research grant. 

(3) Manage group members by divide the work according to individual's strength. Intensive group discussion is needed. 


Hope that all objectives will be achieved in the end of SEM2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment